Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Random...

Going to go have lunch with my dad in about an hour or so. I've been eating very(!!!) healthy for two straight weeks (an impressive feat for me) and need to continue to do so. Gotta get myself in shape for when I go to the beach in June! Maybe some grilled salmon or chicken for lunch accompanied by an obscene
(no such thing) amount of steamed vegetables, oil and vinegar for my salad, and absolutely no bread whatsoever :) I'm also not eating red meat, unfortunate since my dad's taking me to a steakhouse for lunch. I do love a good steak :( I do allow myself to have sweet tea though. Being a Southern Girl if I don't get a certain amount of sweet tea per day I start to fade away! ;) As I'm typing this I'm listening to, of course, Rufus Wainwright. It's actually "Greek Song", the song that made me first fall in love with his music some seven years ago. Oh yeah, and my face is broken out, not badly, but it's just enough to be annoying. Stupid face! Oh well, on to my afternoon workout. 20 minutes of yoga and about 30 crunches should do it for now. Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment