Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bored...

Hi all! It's 3am here on the east coast. Most people are asleep right now but I, as always, am not. I pretty much always work nights so I usually go to bed in the wee hours of the morning. It's just what I'm used to. To pass the time I usually watch movies and exercise. Right now I'm watching "The Life and Death of Peter Sellers" starring one of my favorite actors, Geoffrey Rush. He's brilliant in the film, as always. His co-stars do a lovely job as well, especially Emily Watson as his first wife Anne. I've yet to see a bad performance from either of them. My all time favorite of his is "Shine" in which he plays the piano virtuoso David Helfgott. He's also very good in a film called "Swimming Upstream" in which he plays the alcoholic father of an Australian swimming champion. So that's all for now, maybe I'll try and go to sleep. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment